Non-contact Infrared Thermometer?
1. Temperature range : -50°C to 400°C(-58°F to 752°F)
2. Accuracy: ±1.5°C or ±1.5%
3. °C/ °F setting
4. Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1 °F
5. Operating temperature: 10-40°C, humidity: 10-90 RH
6. Storage temperature: -10-40°C
7. Response time: ?0.8 second
8. Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
9. Emissivity setting: 0.1-0.99(de°Fault value:0.95, testing different material easy and accuracy)
10. Power: 2pcs 1.5V battery
11. Back lighting
12. Automatic power °F in 10 seconds
13. Use in: Industrial thermometer, kitchen temperature, object's serface temperature etc.
D : S= 12 : 1, means the Distance to the Spot Size of the unit is 12 : 1. As the Distance(D) from the target surface increases, the spot size of the area measured(S) by the unit becomes larger. So in order to get more accurate temperature, please pay attention to the Distance to Spot Size, or it will get some error if you neglect this.
Thermometer collects the infrared radiation energy from surface of the stuff that is focused by red laser, and transfer this information into electric signal via photodetector, then analyze and calculate its temperature. So please keep in mind that what you get is the surface temperature not inside temperature.
1 x Temperature Gun
1 x User Manual
1 pair x AAA battery
MULTI-FUNCTION: Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in performing auto maintenance, air leaks, cooking, barbequing, medical, testing refrigerator temperatures, doing home repairs and a host of other tasks.
HANDLED and SAFE: Keep Your Hands Safe in This Amazingly Fast & Safe Way to Measure Temperature Without Surface Contact.
TEMPERATURE RANGE : -50°C to +400°C /-58°F to 752°F; Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5?.A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure.
BACKLIGHT LCD SCREEN: Auto Shut-Off to extend the battery life and features a low battery indicator.
Power & WARRANTY: It is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( Included). U.S. FDA FCC, CE, ROHS approved. 1 Year Warranty.