1. Multiple measurement modes - Surface temperature, environment temperature, fluorescence detection and dew point temperature can be rapidly and accurately measured by using the mode. And interior temperature can also be tested by using the equipped K-thermocouple. By using PM6530D, farther distances can be measured, and the measurement area of any object and various modes can be displayed.
2. More accurate aiming and response - The built-in 12-dot laser accurate aiming function can automatically lock D:S to 12:1. The temperature within the range -50?~800? (-58°F~1472°F) can be measured in a safe manner, and the response time is less than 500ms. The resolution ratio is 0.1?/0.1?, and the accuracy is as high as ± (1.5% of reading + 2?/ 3.5?).
3. High-definition color LCD with four modes - Compared with other infrared thermometers, the product can provide better display effects by using clearer, more specific and bigger data. If the backlight is turned on, measurement can be conducted even in an extremely dark environment. The product may automatically turn off after relevant data are displayed for 10 seconds.
4. Temperature bridge alarm - alarm values can be adjusted, and causes for abnormal temperature can be found in real time to locate any fault in a rapid manner. When the indicator is red, it is easy to detect whether the set temperature is reached or exceeded. The insulation leakages at your home can be scanned or your automobile cooling system, catalytic converter, brakes and tires can be inspected by using the fluorescence mode.
5. Customer satisfaction - ExeBlue is devoted to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide one-year guarantee for all products. Our friendly customer service team is ready to solve any of your problems anytime. You can be at ease to make the decision to purchase one or more Exeblue laser thermometers.