The digital non-contact infrared thermometer is a reliable device used to measure the surface temperature of an object. It's applicable for food preparation, safety and fire inspectors, plastic molding, diesel and fleet maintenance, etc.
1. Professional infrared thermometer for measuring the surface temperature of an object.
2. Non-contact instrument can measure various hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact, which is safe to use.
3. Multiple functions: data hold, maximum, minimum, automatically power off.
4. Optional temperature units: Celsius(°C) and Fahrenheit(°F).
5. Digital LCD display with backlight, convenient to read at night.
6. Built-in laser pointer, handheld design, easy to use.
1. Accuracy: ±2% of reading or ± 2°C
2. Emissivity: 0.1 C / F
3. Field of View: D/S=Approx.12:1 Ratio(D: Distance; S=Spot or Target)
4. Response time:Less than 1s
5. Diode laser:output<1mW at 630-670mm class 11 laser produce
6. Display: LCD Backlight
7. Power Supply: 1 * 9V Battery (Included)
1 * Infrared Thermometer
1 * User's Manual
1 * Protection Bag
Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Built-in laser for precisely aiming; one 9-volt battery (Included)
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1; Emissivity: 0.95(fixed); Response Time: <1s
Auto Shut-off & Data Hold Function & Low Battery Indicator & Backlight Display Selection
Non-contact instrument can measure various hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact, which is safe to use.